a song

15th August 2016

there was a song that I write,
in a long time ago,
but the lyric are still not complete,
so I am keep thinking about it,

the rhyme are on my mind all the time,
even when I am play guitar,
I am still play that song,
but I can't sing that song,

ermm..

envy to korean idol nowadays,
they can make a song even for a day,
wow.. they deserve what they got right now,

just like I said,
I really love music,
and that is my therapy,
so play guitar can make my hot-tempered personality cool down,
it's true..

maybe people will said,
uh,
she just want to act cool,
but guys,
music is united,
just walk in your way,

sometimes people can't be trust,
so that how I am express my feeling,
you should try..
music it's in one of the psychology metod..
search for it,

thank for the good song, #very nice!

Comments

Popular Posts