note for POPTRON-NATION!
26 Sept 2023
i don't have place to go,
I don't have anyone to listen my story,
so I came back here...
one year, it 's just take one year to make this all happen,
I never know, I would love you guys like this,
korg lah rakan sekerja yang paling best, group member yang sportive, bosses yang tolerance, friend like family at the place in non toxic environment we call Poptron.co.
Iam loss my words, sadness...
but I choose to not cry, no
not anymore...
aku tau bos paling sakit masa ni, walaupon aku tak blh nak tlg byk, hopefully he will survive. please know bos, we all even no more as your staff but we will wish u best of luck.
stay in the right path bos, dont lost yourself and stay strong.
and for other member, please know i still your friend ok...
until we meet again,
best of luck
me, the cool designer ever, like ever!
Comments
Post a Comment