thanks for stay
18th of July 2016
sometime i need a shoulder to lend,
ear to listen,
more heart for sincere on me,
there was too many drama,
anytime everywhere,
still no enough,
aku bukan tamak!,
just sometimes the empty place is so empty,
friend,
sorry sometime it just not long lasting,
I don't said "I don't need you guys",
I just feel like...
I need to do something to make you guys stay beside me,
I feel like I don't good enough to be friend of you,
and the happiness between us....
it's like just for a day,
yes, I love to be alone,
working alone,
sleeping alone,
eating alone,
but...
if we have someone beside us,
the feeling it's much better... right?
too deep to talk about it,
so friend...
thanks for stay...
I will try to change next time...
sometime i need a shoulder to lend,
ear to listen,
more heart for sincere on me,
there was too many drama,
anytime everywhere,
still no enough,
aku bukan tamak!,
just sometimes the empty place is so empty,
friend,
sorry sometime it just not long lasting,
I don't said "I don't need you guys",
I just feel like...
I need to do something to make you guys stay beside me,
I feel like I don't good enough to be friend of you,
and the happiness between us....
it's like just for a day,
yes, I love to be alone,
working alone,
sleeping alone,
eating alone,
but...
if we have someone beside us,
the feeling it's much better... right?
too deep to talk about it,
so friend...
thanks for stay...
I will try to change next time...

Comments
Post a Comment