stay strong
21st of July 2016
middle of the night,
just wake up,
feeling scare,
why?
I don't know what the next surprise for me,
that will be not the good one anymore,
just look at the window,
try to stay positive,
and try to make all the things happen just like a dream,
walk on in,
stay calm,
and set at my mind,
this is the way that the god want me to do,
I know that I am not strong enough,
but in my religion is,
all the thing happen,
mean that,
this is the challenge that the god make for us,
to show and prove on him that we are strong enough,
to walkin,
in his world...
that is what I am believe,
since I was born...
so stay strong,
anytime everywhere.,..
middle of the night,
just wake up,
feeling scare,
why?
I don't know what the next surprise for me,
that will be not the good one anymore,
just look at the window,
try to stay positive,
and try to make all the things happen just like a dream,
walk on in,
stay calm,
and set at my mind,
this is the way that the god want me to do,
I know that I am not strong enough,
but in my religion is,
all the thing happen,
mean that,
this is the challenge that the god make for us,
to show and prove on him that we are strong enough,
to walkin,
in his world...
that is what I am believe,
since I was born...
so stay strong,
anytime everywhere.,..
Comments
Post a Comment