our old days
28th of Nov 2015
just stop here,
stop hurting each other,
again and again and again and again
I can't face his face like that,
I can't see her tears,
that broke my heart,
rip my soul,
can make me lost my control,
this is anger,
and i can't hold it,
somebody should let they hand go first,
this tears,
It's like can't stop down,
can't help
huge to accept,
hard to smile,
the happiness it's too deep,
I really miss our old days,
just stop here,
stop hurting each other,
again and again and again and again
I can't face his face like that,
I can't see her tears,
that broke my heart,
rip my soul,
can make me lost my control,
this is anger,
and i can't hold it,
somebody should let they hand go first,
this tears,
It's like can't stop down,
can't help
huge to accept,
hard to smile,
the happiness it's too deep,
I really miss our old days,
Comments
Post a Comment