am I REGRET?
5th May 2015
Hello to May
late to greeting uh?
some times feel empty, some times feel I'm okay, some times want to cry, some times need to kill myself, some times give up.
some times I am wrong, do I regret?
want to be cool,
want to be smarter then them,
want to be a special,
want to be strong enough,
want to finish my study early,
want to be right,
but still want to kill my self,
want to smile with no worries,
am I regret?
Hello to May
late to greeting uh?
some times feel empty, some times feel I'm okay, some times want to cry, some times need to kill myself, some times give up.
some times I am wrong, do I regret?
want to be cool,
want to be smarter then them,
want to be a special,
want to be strong enough,
want to finish my study early,
want to be right,
but still want to kill my self,
want to smile with no worries,
am I regret?
Comments
Post a Comment