the what?
21 March 2015
okay, today pose its not poem.. story about my life and the feeling..
since when, I don't know why I am like this, so full of tempered.. hate but love it, this is me how much i want to change it, its still me.
let me story with you one thing...
I'm the ordinary person, not the smart one or the pretty one. try harder to be make everyone around smile back to me. but not everything came like we want. TRY HARDER, its only work on loser like me?
people said cry if you want, but I don't want and its still come, the tears..
one day, I make something. the other said, "you make our family shame", they said, "you should die" and again, "belajar tinggi2, patut bersabar".. and I hate that word, " belaja la tinggi mana, tak kan berkat". Am I doing wrong? can you trust my word for the first? then my tempered come, and I am done.
everything that i try, It's going down and down...
and I am doing my decision, go out from this.. going out, forgot about everything, and just life for yourself. yes, move on without word. now I am dead!! I am not NURASIKIN anymore, I am just who I am. I want to change everything, I really want to move on.
and I am a new person, my name is EXORA.. the person who only trust herself.
now I will describe about this EXORA person...
EXORA, the person who only trust herself, hot-tempered, danger, smile when she annoying the things, but silent when her anger come. doing nothing when she hate it. and love to be alone. On her world, only have herself. like to make a friend, but only a friend....
her hobbies, book.. music.. game.. she love to read a book on the wrong time and wrong place, sing a song with the untuned guitar, and learned the old school hit song. play the boring game every times, don't bother about other.
black, brown, t-shirt, long pants, with jacket and sweater, high-cut converse.
that how i describe about the new me.. and i guess the reader can describe about my feeling too, am I right? :|
then, the end...
okay, today pose its not poem.. story about my life and the feeling..
since when, I don't know why I am like this, so full of tempered.. hate but love it, this is me how much i want to change it, its still me.
let me story with you one thing...
I'm the ordinary person, not the smart one or the pretty one. try harder to be make everyone around smile back to me. but not everything came like we want. TRY HARDER, its only work on loser like me?
people said cry if you want, but I don't want and its still come, the tears..
one day, I make something. the other said, "you make our family shame", they said, "you should die" and again, "belajar tinggi2, patut bersabar".. and I hate that word, " belaja la tinggi mana, tak kan berkat". Am I doing wrong? can you trust my word for the first? then my tempered come, and I am done.
everything that i try, It's going down and down...
and I am doing my decision, go out from this.. going out, forgot about everything, and just life for yourself. yes, move on without word. now I am dead!! I am not NURASIKIN anymore, I am just who I am. I want to change everything, I really want to move on.
and I am a new person, my name is EXORA.. the person who only trust herself.
now I will describe about this EXORA person...
EXORA, the person who only trust herself, hot-tempered, danger, smile when she annoying the things, but silent when her anger come. doing nothing when she hate it. and love to be alone. On her world, only have herself. like to make a friend, but only a friend....
her hobbies, book.. music.. game.. she love to read a book on the wrong time and wrong place, sing a song with the untuned guitar, and learned the old school hit song. play the boring game every times, don't bother about other.
black, brown, t-shirt, long pants, with jacket and sweater, high-cut converse.
that how i describe about the new me.. and i guess the reader can describe about my feeling too, am I right? :|
then, the end...

Comments
Post a Comment