this is something i get from, majalah sekolah, d'Permaisuri edisi ke-3, huhu this karya from my frenz yg masuk f6 gak beberaper bln n than die kuar bab dpat tawaran laen, his name is Mohd Afiq b. Atta. The karya is.....FRIEND
Friend will come and go,
The seasons change,
and it will show,
I will age and so will you,
But our friendship is strong and true,
Friend can make us laugh,
But friend also can make us cry,
The base of friendship is our,
Trust, love, understanding and respect.
I may not be the most important person in your life,
but i just hope that one day, when you hear my name,
you would just smile and say........
"Hey that's my friend..."
The seasons change,
and it will show,
I will age and so will you,
But our friendship is strong and true,
Friend can make us laugh,
But friend also can make us cry,
The base of friendship is our,
Trust, love, understanding and respect.
I may not be the most important person in your life,
but i just hope that one day, when you hear my name,
you would just smile and say........
"Hey that's my friend..."

Comments
Post a Comment